BEFORE WE BEGIN, ASK YOURSELF…
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH?
- Do you want to generate sales?
- Increase brand awareness?
- Establish thought leadership for your CEO or company?
- Connect with donors?
- Who, precisely, are you trying to reach?
- What change are you trying to make?
- How will you know if it’s working?
- How long before you will lose patience?
- How long before someone on your team gets to change the mission?
- How much time and money are you prepared to spend?
- Who gets to approve this work?
- Who are you trying to please or impress?
Giving some thought to what you want to accomplish through your marketing and social media efforts will make the rest of our consulting process smoother.
What are your human resources?
- How many people can work on your marketing?
- Do you have a team of ten at the ready, or will you need assistance?
Knowing how many people can work on your marketing and how much time they can devote, will let you figure out how to manage any shortfalls, either through hiring, or outsourcing to an agency or consultant.
How long is your project going to be?
You probably can’t pin this down exactly without talking to me, but it helps to give it some thought. I will be able to give you firm pricing when I know more about your business, your resources, and what you want to accomplish.